Coin Nup Forum

Coin Nup Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-19 10:36:02

SparrowCarmelo

View this post on Instagram That means you

If there’s one thing that the COVID-19 pandemic has taught us

it’s that celebrities—contrary to what People and Us Weekly may tell us – are definitely NOT like us.

Since the onset of Coronavirus and the celeb social distancing began

they have been broadcasting on Instagram and Twitter from their luxurious homes and seem to be in an unspoken competition to see who can be the most entertaining person on social media.

Health Fitness Revolution has written over 40 COVID-related articles to keep you active

healthy, and more lighthearted while #socialdistancing.
As a team, we are striving to create the best content in America to keep you both informed and having fun during this pandemic.
Here are some gems from A-list celebs that we’ve come across in the age of COVID:    Ellen Degeneres    As always, Ellen gives us the knowledge and tips we never knew we needed.
She is posting videos from her couch (with a producer safely and hilariously distanced in her garden, behind the glass) on tips for cutting your own hair at home, washing your hands (with Jason Momoa), and how to make a coffee filter face mask.
View this post on Instagram           Please don’t cut your hair at home without watching this first.

@mrchrismcmillan A post shared by  Ellen DeGeneres (@theellenshow) on Apr 13

2020 at 10:47am PDT              View this post on Instagram           Watch my show tomorrow like you’re watching Jason Momoa.

@prideofgypsies A post shared by  Ellen DeGeneres (@theellenshow) on Apr 14

2020 at 9:02pm PDT              View this post on Instagram           I showed everyone how to make a mask at home.
I may need some more practice.

A post shared by  Ellen DeGeneres (@theellenshow) on Apr 14

2020 at 11:57am PDT     Arnold Schwarzenneger    Be like Arnold- stay home.
He’s enjoying working out, spending time with family, smoking cigars, and sharing healthy snacks with his pet donkey, Lulu.
He’s also started selling shirts with pony Whiskey and donkey Lulu on them and donating the proceeds to families in need during this- a celeb social distancing with a cause we can get behind.
He will be back… after some social distancing.
View this post on Instagram           That means you, too, spring breakers.

A post shared by  Arnold Schwarzenegger (@schwarzenegger) on Mar 18

2020 at 4:27pm PDT              View this post on Instagram           After my home workout, fueling up with Whiskey and Lulu.

A post shared by  Arnold Schwarzenegger (@schwarzenegger) on Mar 20

2020 at 3:48pm PDT              View this post on Instagram           Whiskey and Lulu need exercise too A post shared by  Arnold Schwarzenegger (@schwarzenegger) on Mar 27, 2020 at 3:49pm PDT     Chrissy Teigen    Chrissy has been cooking (obviously) while celeb social distancing (she’s married to fellow celeb John Legend) with her family.
She’s also been dancing, synchronized swimming, and reminding parents everywhere that they are truly *NEVER* alone.
View this post on Instagram           A lot of people don’t know this but before all this started, I basically lived and breathed what you guys would call dance but I would call movement captured in time.
Every day was built for the gyration of hips, limbs akimbo, heartbeats changing from merely keeping your blood flowing to creating new rhythms to the beat that is music.
Every movement became a game of beauty, competing against only your own mind and the limits and of your limbs alone.
Dance was all encompassing.
Nothing else mattered.
I had ears for nothing else.
The passion was strong and unhinged, like a honeybee in a small glass wagon.
Maybe one day in another life we will meet again.
A post shared by  chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on Apr 13, 2020 at 3:54pm PDT              View this post on Instagram           I didn’t talk about it much but before this all started, I was training to be an olympic level synchronized swimmer.
I worked tirelessly, sleeping only when not in the pool and even sleep was consumed by thoughts of pointed fingers and nose bubbles.
the training was hard but it became a part of me, a part of my life that I could no longer control.
Life was no longer about me or silly necessities.
Life was about movements of precision and grace.
When I look back on the days I spent on the journey fulfilling my dream, I think of time lost, a passion turned to mist into the very air that created this passion in the first place.
perhaps some day in another life we can try again.
A post shared by  chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on Apr 13, 2020 at 3:28pm PDT              View this post on Instagram           if u are thinking about having children, wonderful.
But know u can’t do shit alone ever again ever A post shared by  chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on Apr 1.

2020 at 12:46pm PDT     Will Smith    Will Smith is the unofficial mayor of Instagram

and his quarantine content has been as good as ever.
He did a Zoom dj session, and has taken to doing tiktok compilations.

View this post on Instagram           No Stage

No Contact.
Still doesn’t mean No Concert.
@djjazzyjeff & The Fresh Prince – Zoom Jam.
Link in Bio A post shared by  Will Smith (@willsmith) on Apr 15, 2020 at 4:03pm PDT              View this post on Instagram           No teeth to get in the way of these bars A post shared by  Will Smith (@willsmith) on Apr 14, 2020 at 7:35pm PDT     Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson    The Rock has been spending some quality family time and his daughter has him singing his voiced character Maui in Moana songs on loop.
View this post on Instagram           And for the 937th time today she wants daddy to sing along with Maui.
She has no idea, we’re the same person.
And I have no idea what day it is anymore, but I am sure it’s one that ends with Y.
To all the mama and papa bears out there going thru it – we understand.
24hr parenting.
Get your sleep and cocktails when you can.
#BringItOnBaby  A post shared by  therock (@therock) on Apr 15, 2020 at 3:22pm PDT     Jennifer Lopez    Jennifer Lopez is getting top service from her kids- with some flair.
Parents take note… maybe if you turn a chore into a game, kids will cater to you.
View this post on Instagram           We can’t go out to any restaurants or anything but the service and entertainment here is pretty good… #StaySafe #familytime A post shared by  Jennifer Lopez (@jlo) on Mar 18, 2020 at 11:10am PDT     Kevin Hart    Kevin Hart has been posting funny workout content (that can be done in small spaces) and has also taken to #datenight dancing to Michael Jackson in his living room with his wife.
This is some funny celeb social distancing content.
View this post on Instagram           What’s @justtrain problem… so angry … @fableticsmen A post shared by  Kevin Hart (@kevinhart4real) on Apr 16, 2020 at 9:11am PDT              View this post on Instagram           #DateNight #Harts …..I’m officially old  She wanted to do one of these new dances….I said hell nooooooo….let’s show these young kids what time it is and hit em with some MJ  A post shared by  Kevin Hart (@kevinhart4real) on Apr 10, 2020 at 6:18pm PDT     Madonna    Has remixed her song Vogue to include fried fish… because she ran out of pasta.
Living in Special Times…………thank GOD for imagination and fried fish.
#quarantine #covid_19 #staysafe #becreative pic.twitter.com/AsStqQObOO— Madonna (@Madonna) March 20, 2020     Matthew McConaughey    Matthew’s character Bobby Bandito reminds us that there’s living to be done on the other side of this.
View this post on Instagram           we’ve got more livin to do #BobbyBandito A post shared by  Matthew McConaughey (@officiallymcconaughey) on Apr 13, 2020 at 6:55am PDT     Sir Anthony Hopkins    Hopkins serenades his cat Niblo on the piano while self-isolating.
Stars, maybe they ARE just like us, after all.
View this post on Instagram           Niblo is making sure I stay healthy and demands I entertain him in exchange… cats  A post shared by  Anthony Hopkins (@anthonyhopkins) on Mar 18, 2020 at 10:20am PDT.

Board footer